I love fall. I love the crispness in the air. I love how I don't immediately start sweating when I walk outside...in reality, its the only season I go outside. Fall is a beautiful season.
Steven and I were able to take the boys to the pumpkin patch. Landon loved pulling the wagon all around the field of orange. Kaison loved teething on all the gorgeous pumpkins. We picked out one large pumpkin for cooking and 2 baby pumpkins for our little snuggle bunnies.

For Family Home Evening tonight, we used our Nursery Manual to teach Landon about Heavenly Father and his plan for us. It is difficult to get him to focus for long, but he enjoys singing 'I am a Child of God'. He sings so beautifully and he loves to sing songs about the gospel. Recently, he has been walking around the house singing 'I Love to See the Temple'. It brings joy to my heart when I hear his angelic voice sing beautiful songs. What a sweet spirit.
After we did our lesson, we took our pumpkin and dissected it. Landon was excited to see the inside of a pumpkin. He carefully pulled out the strings and made the funniest faces. Landon was grossed out by the texture. We carefully picked out all the seeds and Steven put the pumpkin in the oven. Steven wants to make pumpkin cheesecake. DELICIOUS!!! I can't wait for him to make this pumpkin treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment