Sitting on the couch with the blinds open, watching the branches sway outside as Tropical Storm Beryl makes an appearance, and READY to blog. This is WEEK 3! Wahoo!! They say it takes 14 days to make a habit, so I guess I have to blog 11 more Sundays to make this an OFFICIAL thing.
As promised, here is the dirt (I mean MUD) on the Gator Gauntlet. Team Mud Guts and Glory headed down to Gainesville Florida to do a Medieval 5K through a castle, forest, creeks, and of course, mud! It was challenging. I, personally, had a difficult time. In the months of January, February, and March, I worked hard at the gym, training to run. Since I got sick in April, I have found it difficult to get back my self back in there, and it showed in my run on Saturday. I did not do MY best. But that WILL change. I am not willing to give up on one of my resolutions to LIVE HEALTHY. So back to training.
Here are the before photos of the Gator Gauntlet
| Team Mud Guts and Glory |
| Grateful that my hubby and I do this together. |
And the after...
No comments:
Post a Comment